Strengthen Windows with Security Film
With a tensile strength of 32,0000 PSI and GSA bomb blast mitigation level 2, our Safety & Security Films have a wide range of applications.
• Windows are one of the weakest points of a property.
• Provide precious time by helping to deter unwanted individuals from entering your business.
• Provide added protection to property from smash and grab burglaries.
• Helps protect your business from broken glass hazards.
• Attachment systems anchor the film to the glass frame, supplying additional protection if the glass is broken.
The comfort of having on your team
Product Features & Benefits
• Micro-layered film designed for tear resistance
• Can be optically clear
• Applies to interior glass surfaces
• Helps protect from broken glass hazards
• Helps extend the life of furnishings by significantly reducing harmful UV rays
• Bomb Blast Mitigation
• Safety Glazing
• Helping to Deter Break & Entry
• Building Envelope Protection
• Spontaneous Glass Breakage
• Seismic Preparedness
Increased Security - Glass is the weakest entry point on most building exteriors, 3M’s Ultra S800 Window Film for example is a clear security film made of a highly specialized tear resistant micro-layered polyester. It includes a special, thicker adhesive that holds broken glass together, hindering anyone trying to break and enter through a window
Bonded to Window Frame - 3M Safety & Security Window Film is designed to hold the glass together, while 3M Impact Protection Profile bonds the contained glass to the frame of the window. This provides precious time in the determent of a forced entry.
Film Can be Virtually Clear or Private - 3M Safety & Security Window Film can be installed as a clear option, so would-be intruders would not know that additional security measures are in place on the window. The film can also be installed with a privacy option, so that people outside can't look in, but students and faculty inside can see out just fine.
Industry Leading Warranty -Comprehensive warranty directly from 3M. A warranty from a competitor doesn't mean much if they have only been around a few years.
Hire The Pros
Speak to One of Our Experts
Have Questions? We Can Answer.